Axcel Armortech HD Bow Sights feature Armor Fiber Technology providing 100 percent protection to fibers that are fully enclosed in the tube-style pins. Extreme-precision click-adjust windage and elevation with 20 clicks per turn for finite .00156" adjustment per click. Individual pin micro-adjustment, 2nd and 3rd axis adjustments, and Harmonic Dampener.
- Individual Micro-Pin Adjustment - Individually adjust sight pins using supplied 1/6" hex wrench, turn micro-adjustment knob to move individual sight pin up or down.
- True Center Vision: T.C.V. is provided due to the "Hour-glass" or "Venturi" shape inside the scope which supplies a circular sight picture reference even when viewed slightly off-center.
- Armor Fiber Technology Provides 100% protection to fibers that are fully enclosed inside tubing. No exposed fibers!
- Elevation and Windage Knob for Sight Gang Adjustment has 20 Clicks per Revolution Adjustability (.00156 Per Click)
- Adjustable 2nd and 3rd Axis
- Mathews Harmonic Dampener
- Sight is Interchangeable from RH to LH by moving Level to top of Pin Guard and flipping sight around for LH use.