Request For Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number
- If your package arrived damaged, please inspect and keep all contents and contact our support team immediately. We will assist you in completing a damage claim with the carrier.
- Please start the warranty claim by completing the RMA form online. Please do not return anything until you have been issued a RMA #. Otherwise, the package may be refused or lost without prompt paperwork.
- One of our dedicated RMA staff will contact you within in 1-3 business days of receiving your request. Please note: our team is off on the weekends.
- Want to learn more about you Bows and Arrows and troubleshoot better yourself? Check out our YouTube videos online on basic troubleshooting! If you don't feel comfortable, just send it back to us.
- All return packages will be inspected by authorized, industry leading technicians who will make the final decisions on the warranty claim.
- For any other returns or exchanges, please submit your request on our Returns page. Items must be unused, unworn, unopened, and in original packaging to be returned; a 15% restocking fee may apply to cover labor cost, product inspection, packaging, and handling. No restocking fee will be charged for returns resulting from errors by SouthlandArchery.com. Shipping fees paid to third party carriers are non-refundable.
- Manufacturer Defect: If you received an item with manufacture defects, please contact Manufacture directly for Warranty. Or SouthlandArchery.com will repair or replace the item within 45 days of delivery unless otherwise specified. Once your return is received, the item will be inspected by one of our technicians to determine if it is covered under our manufacture warranty.
- Damaged upon arrival: If your package arrived damaged, one of our customer service representative will assist you in filing a claim with the carrier. Please inspect all contents and keep original box and packaging material. Please note that this process may take up to 10 business days depending on the carrier.
- Exchanges: You may exchange an item if it is unused, unworn and unopened within 45 days of delivery. Shipping cost will be deducted from the refund.
- Return for store credit: You may return an item for merchandise credit if the item is unused, unworn and unopened in its original packaging within 45 days of delivery. A restocking fee will apply. Shipping cost will be deducted from refund.
- Non-Warranty / Repair / Upgrades Services: The labor rate for our technician is $40 a hour if you need assistance with any non-warranty repairs, upgrade service. All SouthlandArchery.com technicians are in house and very experienced individuals.
- To submit an RMA request, please visit our Warranty/Service/RMA Page and complete the simple online form.
Refunds and Restocking Fees
- All returns will be inspected upon arrival to determine warranty coverage.
- Refunds will be issued to the original payment method received.
- Original shipping cost will NOT be refunded for non-warranty related requests; if a free shipping discount code was used, the actual shipping fee will be deducted from the refund.
|Received a wrong or defective item||No restocking fee|
|Changed mind, items in brand new condition within warranty period||10% restocking fee|
|Changed mind, items brand new outside of warranty period||15% restocking fee|
|Transit Damage, refused at time of delivery due to damage||No restocking fee, SouthlandArchery.com will file claim with carrier|
|Installed or modified parts||Cannot be returned|
|New items returned without original packaging||Up to 25% restocking fee|
|Bows returned without the original content, missing accessories, sight, etc.||Up to 50% restocking fee|