The updated Tenpoint Titan M1 is an incredible 9.5-inches narrower and 30 feet-per-second faster than its legendary predecessor. Powered by VX-5 inverted cams that elongate the power stroke and increase rotation, it delivers lethal accuracy shot-after-shot. Available with or without the legendary ACUdraw cocking device, the cost-effective Titan M1 is the best value on the crossbow market.
- Length: 32.5"
- Width - Axle-to-Axle (uncocked/cocked): 14.25" / 9"
- Power Stroke: 14"
- Weight in lbs. (w/o accessories): 6.4
- Draw Weight in lbs.: 180
- Optics: TenPoint’s 3x Pro-View 3 Scope mounted on a machined aluminum 7/8-inch Fixed Dovetail Mount
- Cocking Device: TenPoint Rope-Sled (reduces cocking effort by 50 percent)
- Quiver: 3-Arrow Instant Detach Quiver; Ambidextrous Side-Mount Quiver Bracket
- Arrows: Three TenPoint Pro Elite carbon arrows with 100-grain practice points