Carbon Express D-Stroyer MX Hunter Arrow Shafts 300/350/400 Spine - 12/Pack
Further enhancing a reputation for delivering the world’s most accurate Dual Spine Arrows Carbon Express has once again broken the mold with the introduction of the D-Stroyer hunting arrow. With three distinct options to choose from the new D-Stroyer line from Carbon Express maximizes the performance of exclusive Dual Spine Weight Forward technology to deliver twice the accuracy and unprecedented performance when compared to traditional single spine arrow construction. The patented 2 Spine arrow shaft that reduces oscillation by 50% vs single spine and has TWICE THE ACCURACY!
- Dual Spine Weight Forward - Patented 2 Spine arrow shaft that reduces oscillation by 50% vs single spine and has TWICE THE ACCURACY
- Buff Tuff Plus - Patented outer layer construction of 100% high modulus carbon weave for excellent strength and spine consistency constructed on the back 1/3 of the shaft
- Camo Buff Tuff - Patented outer layer construction that provides the world’s toughest and quietest carbon arrow finish that’s easier to remove from targets & constructed on the front 2/3rds of the shaft
- BullDog Nock Collar - Exclusive Feature made of aircraft grade aluminum that prevents impact damage
- Laser Match Set - Pack sets are sorted & matched by spine and weight for best-in-class consistency. Spine sorting tolerance +/- .0025 & Weight sorting tolerance +/- 1.0 grains
- +/- .002" Real Straightness - Laser checked for straightness to a remarkable 1/10,000 of an inch
- Launchpad Precision Nocks - Controlled arrow release and integrated shaft alignment for more consistent accuracy
- Sizes/Spine: 300 (.300" spine), 350 (.350" spine), 400 (.400" spine)
- Length: 31.5"
- Straightness factor: ±.002"
- Weight: 300 (9.7gpi), 350 (8.9gpi), 400 (8.0gpi)
- Weight tolerance: ±1 grain
- Quantity: 12/Pack