The outdoors is always more enjoyable without mosquitoes, flies and bees flying around you. The Browning Basecamp Screen House sets up quickly with color coded fiberglass poles and steel uprights. The large, vertical mesh walls allow air flow, while the waterproof and seam sealed room provides protection from the sun and rain.
- Free-standing design with fiberglass poles and steel uprights for extra strength
- Color coded poles and hub design make for easy set up
- Extra tall center height allows room to stand up
- Straight side walls allow more room for tables and chairs
- Center zip door and tie backs allow easy entry
- 68D 190T polyester top resists UV damage and stays taut
- Mesh side walls allows ventilation while providing a bug barrier
- Storage bag, guy ropes and steel stakes included
- Base size: 10' x 12'
- Center height: 7'4
- Floor area: 120 ft²
- Total weight: 17 lbs. 14 oz.
- Packed size: 8" x 8" x 27"
- Pole diameter: 9.5 mm fiberglass | 16 mm steel