Badlands Ascent Ultra-Light Hypervent Hunting Pack Approach Camo, Bow or Rifle
You'd think after 25 years we might've run out of ideas for pack designs. Wrong! Designed from the ground up with the goal of making the best bow-carrying daypack ever, the Ascent Pack rose from the design-room floor like Sir Edmund Hillary up Mount Everest. That is to say, not very fast, but slow and steady. Perfection takes time you know.
- FULLY LOADED - The Ascent is a bow hunter's dream bag; Features include a bow-wrap carrier system, internal padded spotting scope pocket, an insanely strong polycarbonate frame that transfers the load to your hips, plus a built-in rain cover
- VENTILATED - AirTrack Suspension utilizes a combination of air channeled foam and breathable mesh to keep you cool, dry, and comfortable no matter how long the hunt
- STEALTHY - Badlands' tactical Approach camo is engineered to blend seamlessly into a wide range of habitats; This stealthy pattern teams up with whisper-quiet KXO-32 fabric to make you practically undetectable to your prey
- VERSATILE - Whether you carry a rifle or bow, the Ascent has you covered; Integrated rifle boot and a variety of compression straps give you lots of options for gear attachment; Compatible with 3-liter hydration reservoirs
- TECHNICAL SPECS - Weighs 4 lb 8 oz (2.0 kg) and measures 21 x 8 x 10 inches; Main compartment has a volume of 1260 cubic inches (20.6 L); Total volume is 2430 cubic inches (39.8 L); 10 pockets