Tru-Fire Hardcore Buckle with Foldback Release, Black
Hardcore's were designed to be the ultimate hook (single jaw) release with more features than any other. For starters, the HARDCORE has a self centering knuckle located behind the main body which eliminates side to side torque which is a major design flaw with other hook style releases. The body will actually pivot left or right for a total of 20 degrees to compensate for varying anchor point positions. Once attached to a bow, the loop or serving will line up straight with the centerline of the release which allows for a perfect shot every time. The solid steel jaw automatically closes when you depress the trigger and when set with minimal travel, trigger pressure is a mere 4 ounces. This release is the ultimate for hardcore hunters as well as serious tournament archers. As always, proudly made in the USA.
- All Day comfort - the evolution buckle II strap has more padding for superior comfort while Shooting. Deep jaw will not slip off loops, open jaw for quick and easy loop engagement
- Customizable length adjustment - adjust the length between head and strap. The length adjustment location may be locked in place
- Super smooth trigger - automatically aligns your Centershot, fully adjustable trigger travel, swept back trigger
- Foldback design - allows the rod to fold back so it's out of the way when climbing a tree or looking through binoculars
- Ambidextrous - fits both left and right hand and 100% made in the USA