PSE Pro Radial X Weave Pro Arrows with Blazer Vanes and Quietcoat - 1 DZ
A favorite of bowhunters and 3D shooters, our Carbon Force Pro arrows now have the new QuietCoat! This allows the arrow to slide over virtually any type of rest with very little noise, and makes removing the arrows from the target much easier. The Carbon Force Pro takes carbon arrow design to a new level with radial X Weave technology. Incredible straightness of +- .001 the Carbon Force Pro is the straightest arrow PSE offers. A patented computer process wraps individual carbon fibers to create a weave pattern to make the arrow stronger, straighter and faster than conventional carbon arrows. Shafts are full length with inserts loose and nocks installed. Fletched arrows are full length with inserts loose and nocks installed.QuietCoat, PSE's custom process that increases penetration by reducing resistance, allows the arrow to slide over rest with very little noise and makes removing arrows from targets much easier. QuietCoat is a proprietary process that integrates the coating into the material used to make the surface of the arrow to create an extremely durable finish.
- Carbon Shaft with Cross Woven Fibers
- Features a Straightness Tolerance of 1 .001 and Grain Weight Matched to 1 One Grain Per Dozen
- Weights are As Follows: 100=6.6, 200=7.5, 300=8.6 Grains Per Inch
- Carbon Force Nocks and Inserts Included
- Takes a 5/16 screw-in point
- Each Radial X Weave arrow shaft is crafted utilizing state-of-the-art CNC machinery.
- Consistency in spine deflection and grain weights have never been better.
- The intricate cross weave pattern provides a higher density of carbon per square inch, resulting in higher hoop strength ratings.
- Package Information: Dozen Pack
- Blazer Vanes
- .2437 ID
- 12 x Pro Radial X Weave Pro Arrows with Blazer Vanes and QuietCoat
Pro Radial X Weave Arrows with Blazer Vanes