This little wonder comes courtesy of forward-thinking engineering and on-the-go tactics. The reverse porro prism design uses high quality glass and fully multi-coated optics to render images crisp and bright with a wide field of view. That makes quick work of scanning any landscape a given with the 8x26/ 10x26 Vanquish binocular. Weighing in at merely 12.7 ounces, and competitively priced, this compact performer delivers in more ways than one.
- 8x magnification and 26mm objective lenses, the Vanquish is one of Vortex Optics' smallest, lightest and most compact binoculars.
- Fully multi-coated lenses allow for increased light transmission and resolution through the binocular, giving you the clear, crisp images you want.
- Nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed, the Vanquish gives you a lifetime of waterproof and fogproof performance.
- Twist and lock eyecups can be adjusted to your personal preference.
- The binocular is fully rubber armored giving you added durability and a non-slip grip.